ATF Fires Project Gunrunner Whistleblower

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ripnbst

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
They need to eliminate the top level of the ATF whatever that position is and hire this guy as leader and let him pick his own team. I feel badly for this gentleman but if the courts award a huge settlement to him, which by all rights I think he deserves, wouldn't it be government money? The ATF is not a private organization. We don't need anymore debt thank you very much, hence my solution is to fire the top and give this guy his job. No extra money spent.

RugersGR8

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Is it just me or has anyone else made the comparison of OJ Simpson trying to find the REAL KILLER(S) and Obama/Holder trying to find WHO DONE IT at the DOJ/BATFE?:scratch::scratch:

bigchuck83

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
RugersGR8 said:
Is it just me or has anyone else made the comparison of OJ Simpson trying to find the REAL KILLER(S) and Obama/Holder trying to find WHO DONE IT at the DOJ/BATFE?:scratch::scratch:

No it's not just you. My first thought is they fired him so if the guy has anymore damaging info they can just say he's mad about losing his job

Latest posts

Top Bottom