Attempted 2nd attempt on Trump rifle.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Almost Jack Burton

Not the real Jack Burton but close.
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Is it weird to anyone else besides me the chosen weapon by the would be assassins have both been what the media calls "assault rifles"? I seen the one today was a ban era saiga type but it still takes a detachable mag, and has been called an AK-47 .
Seems like it's a Kansas City shuffle to get a ban pushed by either candidate that wins. Kamala would say these were used in 2 attempts on a President. And although doubtful Trump could say the same thing.
Further more of there would happen to be a successful attempt on him, it would be a no issue for that cackling witch to get a ban pushed.
***Disclaimer for the next part is all hypothetical***
Everyone no matter what side of the fence they are on has seen a movie about assassins, there is also a plethora of knowledge available about long range shooting so the way I seen it a bolt gun with a bipod and variable zoom optic would be a wiser choice so why are these scum choosing intermediate cartridge rifles?
What are your thoughts on this?

Rez Exelon

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Is it weird to anyone else besides me the chosen weapon by the would be assassins have both been what the media calls "assault rifles"? I seen the one today was a ban era saiga type but it still takes a detachable mag, and has been called an AK-47 .
Seems like it's a Kansas City shuffle to get a ban pushed by either candidate that wins. Kamala would say these were used in 2 attempts on a President. And although doubtful Trump could say the same thing.
Further more of there would happen to be a successful attempt on him, it would be a no issue for that cackling witch to get a ban pushed.
***Disclaimer for the next part is all hypothetical***
Everyone no matter what side of the fence they are on has seen a movie about assassins, there is also a plethora of knowledge available about long range shooting so the way I seen it a bolt gun with a bipod and variable zoom optic would be a wiser choice so why are these scum choosing intermediate cartridge rifles?
What are your thoughts on this?
To your second point --- Most people that would attempt a political assassination are likely not the types that take such considerations into account. Generally they might be considered "troubled" and "irrational" at best.

Blue Heeler

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Hawaii residents not allowed to own AK
The Hawaii gun control law did not stop a shooter. Go figure
He was a felon and not allowed to have any firearm. The “AK” he had, the serial number was removed so it’s safe to assume he didn’t legally obtain that rifle.

GnometownHero

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
He was a felon and not allowed to have any firearm. The “AK” he had, the serial number was removed so it’s safe to assume he didn’t legally obtain that rifle.
Removed serial # is a whole separate federal charge. This moron is trying harder to look stupid

Latest posts

Top Bottom