Attempted 2nd attempt on Trump rifle.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

DavidMcmillan

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Doesn't that describe every failed and successful presidential assassin in US history?
That’s the point. He wasn’t recruited by CIA, FBI, cackling kammie, etc. He is a guy that decided Trump needed to go. Probably stirred up by stuff the left is saying about Trump being hitler, or a dictator, or will destroy the democracy. Unfortunately, we have folks on our side saying similar things about Kammie and her followers and we have been fortunate that no one has taken it upon themselves to “help out”

KOPBET

Duck of Death
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
That’s the point. He wasn’t recruited by CIA, FBI, cackling kammie, etc. He is a guy that decided Trump needed to go. Probably stirred up by stuff the left is saying about Trump being hitler, or a dictator, or will destroy the democracy. Unfortunately, we have folks on our side saying similar things about Kammie and her followers and we have been fortunate that no one has taken it upon themselves to “help out”

Worth a watch...

Almost Jack Burton

Not the real Jack Burton but close.
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Agreed. Without any solid evidence otherwise, claims of govt involvement or an inside job are pointless
Considering that both failed attempts have gotten within intermediate cartridge range for a capable shooter, I'm going to say speculation is ok in this situation.
Almost everyone I know can at least dinner plate at 300 meters, some at 5 and a few are good out to 800-1000.

turkeyrun

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Considering that both failed attempts have gotten within intermediate cartridge range for a capable shooter, I'm going to say speculation is ok in this situation.
Almost everyone I know can at least dinner plate at 300 meters, some at 5 and a few are good out to 800-1000.

Oswald used a Carcano, not exactly a long range, precision rifle.
Had Routh remained in position and Trump made it to the 6th hole, he would have been in 50 yards range, at some point. Considering Trump is a bit larger than dinner plate, not a difficult shot, with an SKS or AK.

Almost Jack Burton

Not the real Jack Burton but close.
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Oswald used a Carcano, not exactly a long range, precision rifle.
Had Routh remained in position and Trump made it to the 6th hole, he would have been in 50 yards range, at some point. Considering Trump is a bit larger than dinner plate, not a difficult shot, with an SKS or AK.
I know, I haven't ever really played around with anything in x39 beyond 100yd except for my VZ58 and 150 is fairly easy with it. Groupings are not what 80% of people would claim their groupings are but they are on target.

Latest posts

Top Bottom