Ayoob on Zimmerman

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

abajaj11

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I didn't read the article, but suspect a can of mace would have saved Zimmerman a broken face and $100,000 in legal fees.
Check this article out for why pepper spray may not be the best tool to use when the perp has punched you by surprise and you are on the ground with your head being pounded.
According to this article, pepper spray is used better BEFORE deadly force has occurred, for example, in order to make a perp comply with a verbal command if they are totally non-compliant.

http://brillianter.com/2009/08/pepper-spray-or-handguns/

:)

DirtyDawg

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I didn't read the article, but suspect a can of mace would have saved Zimmerman a broken face and $100,000 in legal fees.

I recommend you study up by reading Ayoob's articles and learning more about Ayoob. There's a lot to know about Trayvon and the evidence kept from the trial, and, there's a lot to know about Martin.

This is a lesson all gun owners should take very seriously. Even if you are justified in defending yourself, be prepared for the worst possible situation/outcome to follow. This could happen to anyone of us given the political climate we live in today.

Here's a good video for illiterates, people that have been brainwashed by the MSM, or those who don't want to read to learn the facts:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ebu6Yvzs4Ls

No disrespect to anyone. Most americans, me included, prefer to watch American Idol instead of C-SPAN.

Jesse Pinkman

Marksman
Special Hen
Reaction score
I know who Masaad Ayoob is, I just didn't read this particular link.

Are you all suggesting that Zimmerman didn't even see the attack coming? He was trailing the guy. I think anyone with a decent degree of awareness could have maced the attacker. Even better... don't trail him. I'm not pro-Trayvon here, believe me, but Zimmerman was a fool. A complete idiot, IMO. How you can follow someone and not expect a physical confrontation? He wasn't ready for a confrontation with a true thug with an animal-like mentality. He's lucky he even got the shot off that saved him.

ch1966

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
"Even today, after the opportunity to watch three weeks of intensive trial broadcast live minute by minute which brought much of the truth to light, a majority of Americans seem to be ignorant of the facts and still convinced that a self-appointed vigilante racially profiled a black child and murdered him. Never mind that the facts in evidence clearly showed otherwise."

Anyone who claims that they support lawful self defense but do not support the Zimmerman verdict, should read all the parts that Ayoob has posted.
He does an excellent job of destroying the false arguments that are parroted on this site by the ignorant.

Latest posts

Top Bottom