Back in the Hospital - Prayers MUCH appreciated

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Jaypug

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I ended up back at the ER yesterday. Thursday, after gong out to dinner for my B-day, I suddenly started having heart palpitations. Not completely unusual, however they typically last a few minutes and go away. They did not go away and yesterday my watch alerted me that I was in AFIB and my heart rate was in the 130+ range,
I ended up getting transferred to the cardiac wing of St Johns and just found out I am scheduled for a transesophageal Echo and Electro Cardio Conversion on Monday morning. This is not my first time having this issue. When I had open heart in February of 2021 I ended up with AFIB a week after being released.
So, Prayers are much appreciated. Prayers for a successful procedure and no further AFIB. If so, I can go home Monday afternoon.
Thank you
-David
Good luck David.

bigred1

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Prayers for you my friend. I'm also scheduled for a Cardioversion procedure, at 9:30 am on the 29th at the VA Hospital to address my ongoing AFib problems. But because I do not have anyone that can 'watch' over me after the procedure, I'm going to have to spend the night in a, contracted to the VA, Assisted-Living Center (i.e. nursing-home). Already had to stay there once after the cataract surgery . . . place sucks!
I'm gonna send some praying your way too.

Latest posts

Top Bottom