Bad day fishing beats a good day working....

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

MLR

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
It is a miracle! My boat motor was recovered this morning by the Push Co sheriff!!! And just in time for duck season! I was pretty down in the dumps over the whole thing. I haven't got my hands on the motor yet to check for damage, and it may have to sit in evidence until the hearing, but I will get it back eventually. Quite excited to find out who stole it as well. Debating on putting a big plywood sign in my yard with his name "JOHN DOE IS A THIEF!" Either that or just pulling up in his yard, yank his ass out of the house and give him a country boy ass whoopin in his own yard... but that'd get me shot I reckon, so I will just let the law handle it. Regardless, I am pumped about getting to press some charges!
I like this idea. If you waited until the person is convicted would there be any legal problems with putting up a sign?

Michael

Teeeroy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Glad to hear you got it back. Those aren't cheap. And you're right...no one should have to lock their stuff up, but it's not a bad idea, especially if you ever stay overnight somewhere with the boat (hotel, etc). Here's a link to one of those locks at Bass Pro: http://www.basspro.com/Bass-Pro-Shops®-Outboard-Motor-Lock/product/37904/80195

My motor is actually bolted to the transom, but it's a fiberglass boat and I still have it locked. Don't think I'd do that with an aluminum boat.

r00s7a

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Justice has been served! These three fine upstanding individuals are making their way to prison as we speak. Had court this morning on my boat motor case. Due to past convictions, they all plead out for a lesser sentence, but all are going to do time over it, regardless. I sat right in front of the family and took their pictures and provided commentary for them.

questmhsa.com_r00s7a_fb2.jpg

questmhsa.com_r00s7a_fb3.jpg

Attachments

• fb2.jpg
    fb2.jpg
    53 KB · Views: 85

Latest posts

Top Bottom