Bad photography skills

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Danny Tanner

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
My younger brother and I:

ai20.photobucket.com_albums_b241_fistpittingnork_Picture044_13Jul05.jpg

GlocksInMySocks

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Ha, well, in that case, i'll go ahead and post it then

[Broken External Image]

This came from the kriss website, and to me, it looks like the photographer put the sights on backwards. However, one of my friends informed that they had some special type of sights made for the first edition of the Kriss. Either way, still looks bass ackwards to me

Wormydog1724

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Are you sure that your friend didn't just think they were "special edition" because they're Troy sights that have the logo Kriss logo on them? Like bcm, larue, spikes, noveske, and others. I still bet they are backwards.

Wall

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Are you sure that your friend didn't just think they were "special edition" because they're Troy sights that have the logo Kriss logo on them? Like bcm, larue, spikes, noveske, and others. I still bet they are backwards.

I agree with this.

Why would they want them to flip rearward?
The front sight would hang off the rail when folded down or it'd have to be moved back to compensate. The rear sight would limit the rail space for optics.

GlocksInMySocks

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I thought backwards without a doubt, so i just did some research. The first ones that came out were special made by magpul so that when they are up, you have rifle sights, but when they were down they were supposed to be as pistol sights.

Found a video that explains it. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aCyshCHHSVg
explains it at 3:50

but regardless of them being special, they are backwards and the kriss photographer has them backwards in about half the pictures.

Wall

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Backwards no doubt, but the front sight doesnt look like it would hang off the rail.

I agree with this.

Why would they want them to flip rearward?
The front sight would hang off the rail when folded down or it'd have to be moved back to compensate. The rear sight would limit the rail space for optics.

if it were positioned all the way to the end it would

Latest posts

Top Bottom