Barrel Threading in Norman/Moore/OKC area?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

mkivbb

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Well, still looking for one. I guess they are all closed on Mondays.

And if anyone else is looking, stay away from David White at D and T Custom Gun Works in Bixby. They jerked me around like never before. Unbelievable.

mkivbb

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
which business do you represent?

He represents the D and T Customs in Bixby that I spoke about in an earlier post. I absolutely LOVE how PR-6284 deleted his comment. I told him from the very first private message that it was just a bull barrel for a .22lr AR upper, and he agreed to do the work. There is no way he did not know what it was. And on top of that, he tried to back out of it once I had already mailed him the barrel, his reason was not because of what it was, but it was due to "new contracts" for work he received. Then after that, he changed his method of payment on me and had me send him a 2nd payment, then sent it all back to me with a bs excuse note saying that he didn't know what it was and refused to do the work. I'm still out the money and time it took to send it to him, which would be nice if he'd just refund my shipping. I followed his instructions 100% verbatim, and he yanked me around. And he wouldn't respond to any of my pm's asking the status of the barrel, and now he won't respond to any of my pm's after sending it back. Unreal.

I can post screenshots of our message history to back up 100% of everything that happened.

Anyways, calling a few other places to see if I can get it done. Unbelievable how difficult this crap is.

CBarCRanch

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
He represents the D and T Customs in Bixby that I spoke about in an earlier post. I absolutely LOVE how PR-6284 deleted his comment. I told him from the very first private message that it was just a bull barrel for a .22lr AR upper, and he agreed to do the work. There is no way he did not know what it was. And on top of that, he tried to back out of it once I had already mailed him the barrel, his reason was not because of what it was, but it was due to "new contracts" for work he received. Then after that, he changed his method of payment on me and had me send him a 2nd payment, then sent it all back to me with a bs excuse note saying that he didn't know what it was and refused to do the work. I'm still out the money and time it took to send it to him, which would be nice if he'd just refund my shipping. I followed his instructions 100% verbatim, and he yanked me around. And he wouldn't respond to any of my pm's asking the status of the barrel, and now he won't respond to any of my pm's after sending it back. Unreal.

I can post screenshots of our message history to back up 100% of everything that happened.

Anyways, calling a few other places to see if I can get it done. Unbelievable how difficult this crap is.
I am interested in seeing the screenshots.

mkivbb

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I am interested in seeing the screenshots.

Not a problem. I'm at work now, but later on I'll post them when I get home and can host the images (work pc is locked down, can't hardly do anything on this damn thing).

I just try to support the local community here and give them business whenever I can, and would never give negative feedback unless they REALLY deserve it. Once you read the messages and see the ringer he put me through, you'll understand why I'm so pissed.

Latest posts

Top Bottom