Barrel Threading in Norman/Moore/OKC area?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Master Carper

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I fully intended to do this work, and with the barrel in the bandsaw, ready to be cut, my attorney called to chat and asked what I was working on. I told him and he told me to box the barrel up and send it back and NOT to machine it! He explained why, so I did as he said, end of story.

mkivbb

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
my work takes me closer to black label sometimes. i'll stop in and check em out

If you do stop by them and they are open, tell them to answer their phone, lol. I've tried calling them 3 times so far with no answer. Their website says they open at 10am, their answering machine says 11am. So far no luck. Also tried to call Cold Hand, who I did not know even did machine work, also with no luck on them answering the phone either (which I do know can be very busy, I've bought a suppressor through him before). I'm about to just ship it off to one of the places I found online and just be done with it.

Trying to give local shops business is starting to become more trouble than its worth.

mkivbb

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I fully intended to do this work, and with the barrel in the bandsaw, ready to be cut, my attorney called to chat and asked what I was working on. I told him and he told me to box the barrel up and send it back and NOT to machine it! He explained why, so I did as he said, end of story.

So why haven’t you answered my private messages? I was nothing but kind and courteous to you, even when you asked me to send the 2nd form of payment, I still did it (which I shouldn’t have, because you told me a check was fine, and you even list that as a good form of payment on your website). It would have been much easier to just communicate with me instead of making it all public. You’ve had more than enough time to respond and make this right.

And the attorney bs still does not explain why you did what you did. Why would your attorney even care? There’s nothing illegal with cutting and threading a barrel; especially when I told you it was for a pistol. You asked if I was in compliance with ATF laws, and said I yes, the barrel is going on an AR pistol. Why would cutting and threading a barrel even be an issue? And this story still does not explain why you wanted me to send you a 2nd form of payment in cash, when you already told me a check was just fine.

CHenry

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
If you do stop by them and they are open, tell them to answer their phone, lol. I've tried calling them 3 times so far with no answer. Their website says they open at 10am, their answering machine says 11am. So far no luck. Also tried to call Cold Hand, who I did not know even did machine work, also with no luck on them answering the phone either (which I do know can be very busy, I've bought a suppressor through him before). I'm about to just ship it off to one of the places I found online and just be done with it.

Trying to give local shops business is starting to become more trouble than its worth.
Clint will not answer his phone. He can't pay a secretary nor can he get anything done with a phone on the side of his head. His phone rings constantly so he just refuses to answer based on his workload. Just go see him.

CHenry

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
So why haven’t you answered my private messages? I was nothing but kind and courteous to you, even when you asked me to send the 2nd form of payment, I still did it (which I shouldn’t have, because you told me a check was fine, and you even list that as a good form of payment on your website). It would have been much easier to just communicate with me instead of making it all public. You’ve had more than enough time to respond and make this right.

And the attorney bs still does not explain why you did what you did. Why would your attorney even care? There’s nothing illegal with cutting and threading a barrel; especially when I told you it was for a pistol. You asked if I was in compliance with ATF laws, and said I yes, the barrel is going on an AR pistol. Why would cutting and threading a barrel even be an issue? And this story still does not explain why you wanted me to send you a 2nd form of payment in cash, when you already told me a check was just fine.
He's a scammer, F him n feed him some fishhead chilli

Master Carper

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I show no private messages from you whatsoever!

One barrel job for less than a hundred bucks or a military contract worth half a million $$$ which would you go with?

mkivbb

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
He's a scammer, F him n feed him some fishhead chilli

To be clear, he DID return both payments back to me with my untouched barrel. But I'm still out the s&h and time of going to the chaotic post office and mailing it to him. If he would have just done what he said he'd do, or told me no from the beginning, it would have saved us both some time and grief and money.

Latest posts

Top Bottom