"Be Patient, Student Driver" Stickers

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

XYZ

Ribertarian
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I saw this bumper sticker yesterday and laughed, atleast they are honest https://www.etsy.com/listing/1509470444/just-pass-me-it-doesnt-go-faster-than
IMG_0708.jpeg

Dat’s funny right dere! 🤣😂😆

Russ IT Guy

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I think it's a great idea, let's everyone else know that they're new to the driving thing. Been thinking of getting one for my son when we get him out there.
We don’t have a student driver sticker on one of our cars. But we do have a magnet.

It’s more for warning other drivers that the person operating the vehicle around them doesn’t have much experience, so they may wish to take a wider path, slow down or get past us. I look at it as more of a community safety feature than a ‘look at us’.

Heck, when I learned to drive in the mid-90’s this was a thing on the driver’s ed car, so it’s definitely not a new thing by any means. I think Amazon just made it a lot easier since parents no longer need to go to a print shop for these. Just locate in an app, click buy and they arrive.

TwoShoots

Marksman
Special Hen
Reaction score
I almost put something like "Learning to drive STICK, I may roll backward several FEET or not be able to GO at stoplights! Please be patient" on the back of my kid's truck but never did.

I like the idea. I generally give those cars some grace when driving. The idiots that are on their phones, not so much. Unrelated, but I had one genius today pass me in the center turning lane, as I've got my left blinker on and pulling into it. They had to go into oncoming traffic or hit me as I came over. Tulsa drivers are all retarded.

Latest posts

Top Bottom