finally Justice

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

RETOKSQUID

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Man, sounds like most of you are out for vengeance. Admittedly I’d likely feel very different if it were someone I loved that had been murdered by this bastard. When it comes to capital punishment my thought in general is the criminal has committed such a heinous crime they have surrendered their right to live and the death sentence should be implemented as quickly and reasonably painless as possible. By that I mean if the method of execution causes the animal pain and discomfort so be it but I’m not going to go out of my way to make it hurt more than it needs to. To me it’s just like putting down a rabid dog.
Yes they should. And we are supposed to show mercy and all, but after my wife's uncle was murdered by a couple of scumbags, it's hard not to want the sick sobs to go out the exact same way. (Was beaten to death with a socket wrench, what was left was difficult to recognize). No death penalty in WI by the way, and was a third strike for the effers, so the didn't want any witnesses. Their words.

Gadsden

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Yes they should. And we are supposed to show mercy and all, but after my wife's uncle was murdered by a couple of scumbags, it's hard not to want the sick sobs to go out the exact same way. (Was beaten to death with a socket wrench, what was left was difficult to recognize). No death penalty in WI by the way, and was a third strike for the effers, so the didn't want any witnesses. Their words.
You have my sympathy and I can relate. My oldest brother, a guy who would, and did, do anything to help someone else, was murdered in the basement of his home back in Ohio. He was shot with a shotgun and left to die. The investigation revealed that he did not die immediately and he tried to crawl across the floor and up the stairs where his phone (a land line, this happened long before cell phones) was located before he finally succumbed to his injuries. The individual who did it was seeking revenge because my brother interceded when the POS was assaulting his girlfriend in a grocery store parking lot.

Bucky

Marksman
Supporting Member
Supporter
Reaction score
I believe we should get all biblical on convicted murders. Stone them. Scoop out a hole with a backhoe, then let the friends of the victims throw rocks at them until dead or the hole fills in…
Limit time on death row to one year. They’ll have time to get affairs in order or find a truly valid reason for an appeal. If no real reason for appeal, one year after guilty verdict they go into the hole

THAT Gurl

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I believe we should get all biblical on convicted murders. Stone them. Scoop out a hole with a backhoe, then let the friends of the victims throw rocks at them until dead or the hole fills in…
Limit time on death row to one year. They’ll have time to get affairs in order or find a truly valid reason for an appeal. If no real reason for appeal, one year after guilty verdict they go into the hole
I see no real reason to let them get their affairs in order but that's just me. I'm going to Hell, too, so might as well do it up right.

okcBob

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
So, not a big fan of the 8th Amendment, eh?
Ok, just don’t complain when the libs try to limit the 2nd amendment, cause that would be ironic & hypocrisy 😀

okcBob

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I got this email from the State of Oklahoma House of Representatives;

Communications & Public Affairs
September 24, 2024

FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE:
Phone: (405) 557-7367

Lowe to hold press conference asking Governor for clemency for death row inmate

OKLAHOMA CITY – House Rep. Jason Lowe, D-Oklahoma City, will hold a press conference asking the Governor to grant clemency for death row inmate Emmanuel Littlejohn scheduled to be executed later this week.

WHO: Rep. Jason Lowe, D-Oklahoma City, Pastor Derrick Scobey, Antoinette Jones, Augustine Littlejohn Phillips, and Ceily Littlejohn

WHAT: Requesting clemency

WHEN: Wednesday, September 25 at 11:15am

WHERE: Room G5 at the Oklahoma Capitol

-END-
I think he does this dog & pony show for every pending execution, mainly for his own political benefit.

Latest posts

Top Bottom