Uhmmmm ... I'm glad I'm old ... 😐

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

XYZ

Ribertarian
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Sorry. I know you probably used these once being you were a country kid.

IMG_0753.jpeg

Snattlerake

Conservitum Americum
Special Hen
Reaction score

View attachment 514093
Well, it can't be too old because it has a remote hood and trunk release. Those came in the 70s.
Also looks like a full push down parking brake release instead of a handle which went away really fast because a lot of folks couldn't push it all the way. So yeah, I'm that old. How many speeds, 3,4?

TANSTAAFL

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I am one of the few that takes this stuff seriously. The tech may not be as far along as the presenter says it is, or anywhere near consciousness. There are computers with programs running that are "self aware." I would put this tech into the FAFO category.

TANSTAAFL

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score

View attachment 514093
"Later" model vehicle, circa 80s or 90s would be my guess. Note the plastic and the image on the trunk release. From left to right, padding on the trans. tunnel, accelerator, brake, clutch then parking brake. Not sure what the circular item in back of the accelerator pedal is, be interesting to know the make, model and year of the vehicle shown...

montesa

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
"Later" model vehicle, circa 80s or 90s would be my guess. Note the plastic and the image on the trunk release. From left to right, padding on the trans. tunnel, accelerator, brake, clutch then parking brake. Not sure what the circular item in back of the accelerator pedal is, be interesting to know the make, model and year of the vehicle shown...
That circular item is probably just a bump stop for the pedal arm.

Latest posts

Top Bottom