I'm getting old... But I refuse to act like it

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

TANSTAAFL

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Don't ever act the age as people expect you to act! I am a tick older calendar wise, but choose a Mustang and Bronco as my daily drivers, not a cushy toyota, lincoln, cadillac or mercedes. Keep active, live life. I will not retire in front of a TV or go quietly into the night. Those that are younger in many instances want you to "age out." Screw that sh!+.

-Pjackso

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score

It's nice to place a face to the user name.
Based on what we know you like, I'd like to say....

1) We were expecting you to be wearing a *LOT* more straps and restraints.
2) Thanks for wearing a lot more clothes then your usual pics.

: )

Congrats on experience!

TerryMiller

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Don't ever act the age as people expect you to act! I am a tick older calendar wise, but choose a Mustang and Bronco as my daily drivers, not a cushy toyota, lincoln, cadillac or mercedes. Keep active, live life. I will not retire in front of a TV or go quietly into the night. Those that are younger in many instances want you to "age out." Screw that sh!+.

Don't rule out us older folks. I'm 78 and quite comfortable with our Ford Expedition Max, but mainly because it has the size to carry 3 or 4 people and their luggage and camera equipment to go see new places. While it seems odd that a 78 year old still works, it is in a job that lets us go see new country and get paid for it.

Latest posts

Top Bottom