Major Hail Storm in OKC

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

beardking

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
We had this in Norman by the Academy at the same time.
I was on the other end of town from you when I got these pics. Unfortunately the urban sprawl kind of ruined the pics, but you still get the point. It was a beautiful storm, especially since it didn't really affect us. 😁
20240924_191533.jpg
20240924_190846.jpg
20240924_190841.jpg

THAT Gurl

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I was on the other end of town from you when I got these pics. Unfortunately the urban sprawl kind of ruined the pics, but you still get the point. It was a beautiful storm, especially since it didn't really affect us. 😁 View attachment 514064View attachment 514065View attachment 514066
Can you imagine what it was like 200 years ago to look across the sky and see that?? 😳 I'm torn between sorry I couldn't see it that way and glad I have a garage. With a shelter. 😬🤣🤣

SoonerP226

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score

SoonerP226

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Man, I am so mad I can't even see straight! Did you see all of the people parking under the overpasses during the hail? They did not pull over and stop, they parked under the bridge where ever there was the most protection for THEM! They stopped the traffic for miles and miles. That just shows me that those people think they and their vehicle are more important than you, your family, and your vehicle and your destination. You are a non entity. You are dirt under my feet. YOU, do not exist in my little world.

"I was just....." My God, I could write a book I heard that so many times a day.

I hope the cops take tag numbers from all the videos on all four stations and write tickets for a month!!!
Dude, you’re giving them far too much credit for thinking.

Rez Exelon

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Man, I am so mad I can't even see straight! Did you see all of the people parking under the overpasses during the hail? They did not pull over and stop, they parked under the bridge where ever there was the most protection for THEM! They stopped the traffic for miles and miles. That just shows me that those people think they and their vehicle are more important than you, your family, and your vehicle and your destination. You are a non entity. You are dirt under my feet. YOU, do not exist in my little world.

"I was just....." My God, I could write a book I heard that so many times a day.

I hope the cops take tag numbers from all the videos on all four stations and write tickets for a month!!!
One of the most life changing phrases I've run across is that "The world is not out to get you. The world is just out for them".

Latest posts

Top Bottom