"Be Patient, Student Driver" Stickers

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

StLPro2A

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I am seeing many of these on vehicles driving around town. Is this meant to be funny? Are parents putting the

I am seeing many of these on vehicles driving around town. Is this meant to be funny? Are parents putting these on their cars? I can't see anyone here doing this to their kids.
Anyone point me to a bumper sticker something like this...."ANTI-AMERICA LIBERALS BEWARE: PISSED OFF OLD PRO-AMERICA VET LOCKED'N'LOADED WITH UNEXPIRED "....AGAINST ALL ENEMIES FOREIGN AND DOMESTIC..."OATH " With smaller tag line...."Vets have been kitting up on the wrong soil."

streak

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Don't they issue a drivers permit at 15 now instead of 15 1/2?
I was told that recently. I can’t confirm though. The parent that was telling me was frustrated as heck because in doing so they were actually looking to get the farm permit (14 1/2) for their kid, but in Oklahoma drivers Ed companies cannot provide drivers Ed for anyone under the age of 15

Dorkus

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I’m going to get a ‘Old man driver. Please be patient!’ magnet for my truck.
A couple in my neighborhood has them that say "Senior Driver - Please Be Patient". I think this is just stupid.

If you are too old to drive like you are supposed to, get off the road. Just because you are old, does not give you the excuse to go 45 on the highway where it is 65.

Latest posts

Top Bottom