Please pray for my kiddo.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
I don't get it. I mean I was just being me. 🤷🤷 How ****ing hard is it to be nice to the people you encounter throughout your day?? Seriously ...
Pretty tough on some folks. I hold the door for anyone just about anytime I walk through one often times causing my son and I to be several spots back in the check out line. No big deal. I do it because that’s how I was raised and my son best do the same. The amount of folks that walk past and don’t say a word as if I work for the filling station I get a kick out of. You don’t do things for the thank you, you do it because it’s the polite thing to do. On the same note some folks need a good cussing.

Last edited:

ConstitutionCowboy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I'll send up a prayer for her as well.

I'll offer up my 2 cents advice to her as well. She needs to find a male friend who already has the necessary anatomical attributes.The time for her current boyfriend to grow a pair is past. Ditch the boyfriend and find a man friend.

Woody

red dirt shootist

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Poor girl is at her wits end right now, and not much ol dad can do that will make it better at the moment.
You are already doing it. You are there, you care, you're listening. That's what matters, time. You can buy people all kinds of stupid sh*t, but there is no substitute for time. Stick with her, I promise you, it's what matters.

Latest posts

Top Bottom