Poll- Hunters: Do You Have Lifetime Hunting License?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Do you have a lifetime hunting license, if so how long?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

CHenry

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Serious about Hensch - he's a solid lawyer and a good dude.
I have called him before. I had forgotten about him though.
Not sure what he could do at the police station over my claim of a stolen gun back in 1996 and I have 0 names as to who was dispatched to that wreck (how does that happen unless its a cover up). The cops were smart enough to not try and sell the gun at a pawn shop.
They wanted me to believe the gun was likely thrown out the window in the wreck. The windows were not down and not busted out after the wreck.
The more I pressed the more that lady behind the window barked at me in ways that had me afraid I was going to back myself in a corner, one that I didnt want to be in with no way out.

bambihunter

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I bought a lifetime in Kansas after hunting there for about 5 years. Then, we moved to Oklahoma (was supposed to be only for a few years, but then we stayed so I bought same for here in '1997. Since then, I have caught and released a lot of fish, but shot 2 dove. LOL
But, since my wife's family still lives in Kansas and has a lot of land to hunt, and I enjoy hunting with them, I mostly hunt up there instead.

Latest posts

Top Bottom