Poll- Hunters: Do You Have Lifetime Hunting License?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Do you have a lifetime hunting license, if so how long?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

CHenry

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
sorry about the theft of the Browning.

Hey I bet 1991 was before the lifetimes were done on computers. Paperwork probably needed signed by a game warden and delivered by hand or snail mailed in with a .29 cent stamp.
lol, I dont recall but your probably right.
The Browning was stolen by OKCPD after a crash I had which left the truck on its side. I left the scene to go with my girlfriend to the hospital to get checked out and the 2 cops were the only ones on the scene. Gun was gone next day when I went to collect my belongings out of the truck. The Leos went through the truck before me and apparently found the pistol. I went to the station and low and behold, mysteriously, there was no record of who was at that scene.
The dirty looks I got when asking about it, told me to walk away and shut up.

TedKennedy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
lol, I dont recall but your probably right.
The Browning was stolen by OKCPD after a crash I had which left the truck on its side. I left the scene to go with my girlfriend to the hospital to get checked out and the 2 cops were the only ones on the scene. Gun was gone next day when I went to collect my belongings out of the truck. The Leos went through the truck before me and apparently found the pistol. I went to the station and low and behold, mysteriously, there was no record of who was at that scene.
The dirty looks I got when asking about it, told me to walk away and shut up.
Did you thank them for their service?

Latest posts

Top Bottom