Beautiful Combo

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

AKguy1985

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
What is the production date on that one? The rifle I mean.....

1955 i think, it was mine i had to sell it to get my truck out of the shop :pissed: and now my truck is gone, perhaps i will get another. I've read jerry's posts about he has wanted a garand for a long time and i called him up and offered it to him first. It came from a garand collector in south carolina off another forum, and i think he got it from the CMP, he had never fired it but i did

Glocktogo

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
1955 i think, it was mine i had to sell it to get my truck out of the shop :pissed: and now my truck is gone, perhaps i will get another. I've read jerry's posts about he has wanted a garand for a long time and i called him up and offered it to him first. It came from a garand collector in south carolina off another forum, and i think he got it from the CMP, he had never fired it but i did

I was sorry that you had to sell it, but I'm really glad you gave me first dibs. I've wanted one for years and it now has a very coveted spot in my collection. Thanks again and know that it will be well taken care of in the years to come. :thanku:

tams72

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I was sorry that you had to sell it, but I'm really glad you gave me first dibs. I've wanted one for years and it now has a very coveted spot in my collection. Thanks again and know that it will be well taken care of in the years to come. :thanku:

And I will help make sure he takes care of it!!! In case you didn't notice I sorta fell in love with the gun myself. ;-) I think I will ask for it to be willed to me...hhhhmmmm...what do ya think Jer? :-D

Glocktogo

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
And I will help make sure he takes care of it!!! In case you didn't notice I sorta fell in love with the gun myself. ;-) I think I will ask for it to be willed to me...hhhhmmmm...what do ya think Jer? :-D

Hmm.... :idea:

I'd say the more times you clean it for me, the more likely you are to get it in the will! :contract:

tams72

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Hmm.... :idea:

I'd say the more times you clean it for me, the more likely you are to get it in the will! :contract:

I will PAY someone to clean it so it continue to work properly. Otherwise it will be useless to us both my friend. I happen to know a great gunsmith by the name of Mike Hardison who is VERY reasonably priced and does a great job with all guns.
:sunbath:

ldp4570

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
I will PAY someone to clean it so it continue to work properly. Otherwise it will be useless to us both my friend. I happen to know a great gunsmith by the name of Mike Hardison who is VERY reasonably priced and does a great job with all guns.
:sunbath:

Tam's, It's easier to go through CMP and get your own so you could shoot next GTG and make him look bad!

Latest posts

Top Bottom