Behind the glass...

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

nofearfactor

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
If you decide to breed keep me posted, I am super interested in one. Right now we have a rainbow Boa, 2 leopard geckos, a Bearded Dragon, 2 tarantulas, and an Emperor scorpion. We have room for a few new 'guests' since one of my kids took a couple of Balls and another Boa with her to her new house. I have a temp/humidity controlled room just for my critters.

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
If you decide to breed keep me posted, I am super interested in one. Right now we have a rainbow Boa, 2 leopard geckos, a Bearded Dragon, 2 tarantulas, and an Emperor scorpion. We have room for a few new 'guests' since one of my kids took a couple of Balls and another Boa with her to her new house. I have a temp/humidity controlled room just for my critters.

Man! I hope you post some pics! I think I received the female gravid, but am not sure. I taped the male today and he measures 25". The female is shorter, but clearly over 16". I hedged on a Rosy, came damn close to ordering one. These are just so easy to feed...

[Broken External Image]

[Broken External Image]

Sharpshooter
Reaction score

BTW, I ordered the juvinile from Backwater Reptiles, and the breeding pair from Reptile City. If you order from Reptile City, you can get wild caught adults. I sent Reptile City a thank you message with a pic of one eating. You can see my pic on their site.

[Broken External Image]

It's free overnight delivery, but you have to be there to sign for them. Owner is Felton Willis, he will call you to confirm the order. When it's ready to ship he'll call to make sure you're there to sign for it.

Latest posts

Top Bottom