Behind the glass...

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Junior Bonner

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Wow, those are a lot bigger than the little 5 lined skinks that live in my back yard.

Yeh, they are skinks, though. Big Indonesians. Tails will break off real easy, too. Those little 5 lined skinks are neat. They'll take food, too. Can't go wrong with raw chicken.

i.imgur.com_PlaZhQF.jpg

i.imgur.com_2i8U0eC.jpg

Snack time is always a good time. I need to get some more silkworms and hornworms though.
Mealworms aren't a good staple snack(but it is all you can really get locally besides waxworms, which have even less nutritional value).

Bucky came down from his free range when I first introduced him to it. He would come down, circle around the carpet once or twice and head back up. Now he is just comfortable staying up there. Sometimes he likes to climb over to my desk to poop though....little bugger. If I had an automatic misting system I could leave him at the house alone for 3-4 days at a time(he would run out of food by then).

That was an awesome video! Do you have more of those videos of Bucky eating?

Last edited by a moderator:

Coded-Dude

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Yeh, they are skinks, though. Big Indonesians. Tails will break off real easy, too. Those little 5 lined skinks are neat. They'll take food, too. Can't go wrong with raw chicken.

i.imgur.com_PlaZhQF.jpg

i.imgur.com_2i8U0eC.jpg

That was an awesome video! Do you have more of those videos of Bucky eating?

No, but I will make some. Stay tuned.

Transmitted via Tactical Telecommunications Device

Junior Bonner

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Had Reptilicus on my chest when he went inside my shirt and came out through the sleeve. I was on the bed studying a video disc and he decided to study as well. Notice the deep concentration as he peers at the laptop screen...

i.imgur.com_pFQEODb.jpg

i.imgur.com_boJ6pch.jpg

Latest posts

Top Bottom