Behind the glass...

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

CHenry

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Reptilicus likes a dash of salt and pepper added to his raw egg.

i.imgur.com_jGNumS8.jpg

i.imgur.com_2N3Zt5e.jpg

i.imgur.com_tHP6mpv.jpg
So do I, and Tabasco!

Junior Bonner

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
The lesbian-like nature of the tongue affords Reptilicus unprecedented gastronomical ecstasies. Reptilicus will not be denied. The highly developed tongue is studded with taste buds...

i.imgur.com_O1jflnS.jpg

i.imgur.com_MF1qGux.jpg

Coded-Dude

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
My guy is no longer behind the glass. He free ranges now. I still want to get him another tree(for the other side of teh fish tank), but he seems alot happier with more space to move around.

yNuDt5ClbParKy4kwKV0fcnhwt4YinVQo90MtwHt6uQ=w779-h584-no

IMG_20140419_180021.jpg

Junior Bonner

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
My guy is no longer behind the glass. He free ranges now. I still want to get him another tree(for the other side of teh fish tank), but he seems alot happier with more space to move around.

yNuDt5ClbParKy4kwKV0fcnhwt4YinVQo90MtwHt6uQ=w779-h584-no

IMG_20140419_180021.jpg

That's an interesting concept! I set mine on the floor and let them free range when I'm not at work. Even though they're big, they can hide pretty good. Here, Reptilicus is pulling a wedgy. Squeezing in between the wall and book case.

i.imgur.com_bEwWZpe.jpg

So I captured him and gave him a snack.

i.imgur.com_tBLGfY8.jpg

Coded-Dude

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Snack time is always a good time. I need to get some more silkworms and hornworms though.
Mealworms aren't a good staple snack(but it is all you can really get locally besides waxworms, which have even less nutritional value).

Bucky came down from his free range when I first introduced him to it. He would come down, circle around the carpet once or twice and head back up. Now he is just comfortable staying up there. Sometimes he likes to climb over to my desk to poop though....little bugger. If I had an automatic misting system I could leave him at the house alone for 3-4 days at a time(he would run out of food by then).

Last edited by a moderator:

Latest posts

Top Bottom