Belts?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

tRidiot

Perpetually dissatisfied
Special Hen
Reaction score
Wow, that's great to know. $40 shipped for their standard black or brown. Glad to get some feedback on them... I realize how important a good belt is, I just plain don't have the money to really spend a lot on a CCW rig... but this makes it much more affordable.

Thanks for the tips, guys.

_CY_

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
thanks GED... the Ti Instructor belt looks super cool and functional.
but the $89 + $6 for CSM makes my wallet pucker :brick:

would you order the CSM insert if a holster will be the only tool hanging on it?

The Wilderness "Original Instructor" with the C.S.M. (Combat Shooter's Model) insert/stiffiner in 1.75" width is the belt I wear each and every day on duty. I've worn the same belt day in/day out for the last 2-3 years and it's still as good as it was the very first day I put it on. I ordered mine direct from the manufacturer at www.thewilderness.com

My off duty belt is a Looper kydex reinforced belt. For the money, you can't go wrong.

climbtothebeet

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
would have to discourage you on the loopers. after only one month of wearing mine the kydex is craked in 4 places around the holes, so as i walk amd move it pops and clicks. other than that i liked it alot.

jej

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
......I need to now spend ~$100 on a holster (that may or may not work well for me)........ <sigh>

We all end up with holsters that don't work. Sell 'em.

You can get good leather holsters for a lot less then a hundred bucks. See if Don Hume has something that works for you. Cheap, good enough. Their HQ is in Miami, OK. I get them cheaper from

http://www.gunnersalley.com/

jej

angsniper

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
For $15 you can get a belt kit with hardware and black/brown dye from Tandy Leather and have a solid leather belt. One that's not stitched together and usually comes unstitched at some point.

Latest posts

Top Bottom