Best 1911 for .......

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

filobeto

Marksman
Special Hen
Reaction score
Nope, you're not acting emotional at all. Completely normal for a grown man to whine about what some guy said about his chosen brand of 1911 in terms of what it routinely costs...... months after the fact.

You are an instigator. I looked back at your posts and you try to start the dispute. You are experienced and know how to push the right buttons to get a reaction. I don't understand why you enjoy this but I don't judge you for it. I enjoy things that others do not understand. It is just good to know your motivation so I can disregard you when you try to light the fuse. You do have some valuable knowledge in a lot of posts. I like your avatar as well. People like you make things more interesting.

uncle money bags

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
The saddest part of this whole thread is hearing guys argue the merits of an antiquated and inferior pistol. Hey, how about a thread arguing amongst Triumph and Fiat owners.

That is how you instigate.

JD8

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
You are an instigator. I looked back at your posts and you try to start the dispute. You are experienced and know how to push the right buttons to get a reaction. I don't understand why you enjoy this but I don't judge you for it. I enjoy things that others do not understand. It is just good to know your motivation so I can disregard you when you try to light the fuse. You do have some valuable knowledge in a lot of posts. I like your avatar as well. People like you make things more interesting.

As you can see, post purchase justification can lead to a lot of hurt feelings........ even a LONG time after the fact apparently. :D

HotelAlphaIndia

Marksman
Special Hen
Reaction score
Do you have any preference on what comes on the 1911? Internal extractor vs. external,beaver tail safety, ambi safety, railed or not railed, target sights or novak sights, aluminum frame or steel. I currently own a S&W Eseries, Sig Sauer Scorpion, Sti and Ruger Sr Commander. I'm pretty happy with those 4 and I paid between $650-$850 new. All great starter guns in my opinion.

beast1989

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
For a non-general discussion thread you guys are pretty riled up! I can't believe I have been missing out on this 1911 mama drama.

Latest posts

Top Bottom