Best 1911 for .......

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Revived

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Haha... all this excitement over entry level 1911's... even at this price point - most will out perform the shooter buying them... makes about as much sense as who has a better mini van...

Dukester

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
Haha... all this excitement over entry level 1911's... even at this price point - most will out perform the shooter buying them... makes about as much sense as who has a better mini van...

Entry level is a meaningless term coined by gun snobs to make themselves feel better about the ridiculous amount of money they spent on their overpriced firearms that don't perform any better than more economically priced models. The usual suspects are typically Kimber and Colt fanboys. Which are you?

JD8

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score

JD8

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Not at all. I bought my TRP for $1000 new when you said it was impossible. Now what price are they? No, I just like proving you wrong.

Nope, you're not acting emotional at all. Completely normal for a grown man to whine about what some guy said about his chosen brand of 1911 in terms of what it routinely costs...... months after the fact.

Latest posts

Top Bottom