Best .22LR Bolt Action Rifle.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

penismightier

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Being a lefty it is easier for me to shoot a right handed rifle. I am more comfortable with its operation and it actually feels more natural.

Same with shooting a bow, easier to do it right handed for me.

Reaction score
I am absolutely shocked. That kind of accuracy with open sights at 225 meters. I have never taken a shot that long with a 22 before and I guess incorrectly assumed that the bullet drop was so much at longer than a hundred yards/meters that a shot of that distance was not doable and certainly not repeatable. I stand corrected. Thanks flatwins.

flatwins

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I am absolutely shocked. That kind of accuracy with open sights at 225 meters. I have never taken a shot that long with a 22 before and I guess incorrectly assumed that the bullet drop was so much at longer than a hundred yards/meters that a shot of that distance was not doable and certainly not repeatable. I stand corrected. Thanks flatwins.

The 452 is certainly more accurate than I! The sights that come standard on the "Lux" models are pretty impressive and adjustable for range. The "American" version doesn't come with sights but is setup for optics.

There is a 452 Ultra Lux in the classifieds. Those have an even longer barrel than the model shown in the video. That would make a great .22 rifle.

Oh and notice he's just using standard Federal bulk ammo and not anything fancy.

ldp4570

Sharpshooter
Reaction score

They don't mark the boxes "dangerous to 1-1/2 mile" for no reason!!!

CZ Lux second from the right.
i151.photobucket.com_albums_s127_ldp4570_GUNS_OrthodoxChristmas039.jpg

Last edited:

Latest posts

Top Bottom