Best place for high quality kids outdoor playsets?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

plissken

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Where in Oklahoma City is the best place to purchase a good, heavy duty backyard playset for the
Little Plisskens? Anybody experienced?

backspur

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I researched this a couple of years ago. If you want the best there are a couple of retailers in OKC that sell Rainbow Playsets. These range from $2000-$12000. I helped a friend assemble one from Sam's Club that was around $1000. It was a nice kit made by http://www.swingsetsonline.com/. I ended up building one of my own design to suit my specific needs. It saved me a couple hundred dollars and I got the design I wanted. Looking back, I would probably buy the one from Sam's. I would not even consider the flimsy playsets they sell at Academy and Wal-Mart.

SMS

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Home Depot has some pretty neat kits.

Ditto on the kits. Buy the lumber as specified on the kit, then all it takes is a saw, a drill, and some wrenches/screwdrivers...spent some quality time with my first born son building ours. I finished it off with a good coat of stain and it's lasted through 9 years and three kids so far.

1shott

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Ditto on the kits. Buy the lumber as specified on the kit, then all it takes is a saw, a drill, and some wrenches/screwdrivers...spent some quality time with my first born son building ours. I finished it off with a good coat of stain and it's lasted through 9 years and three kids so far.

AWESOME, glad to hear it.

Latest posts

Top Bottom