Best place to buy Michelin

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

TwoForFlinching

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
BFG are a Michelin group tire. They are to Michelin what Firestone is to Bridgestone.

Still different tires bro, but I know what you're getting at.

Discount Tire/Discount Tire Direct.

When I was meat shopping for my Jeep, I found some Coopers at TreadDepot.com for $183/each, and they were ~$300 everywhere else. Discount Tire/DTD's website didn't even mention they sold these tires, so I was pretty much convinced that I'll be buying my wheels from DTD and my tires from TreadDepot. I called DTD to place the order for my wheels and they asked about tires. I told them I found some Coopers at TreadDepot for almost half what everyone else is selling them for. He asked how much for all 5 and I told him with tax and shipping it was like $1,000 something, like $1,030ish. Without even skipping a beat, he said, "We'll do all 5 for $1,000 OTD". I asked about him selling me these tires when neither of their sites even mention any Cooper products at all and he said, "If we don't advertise it on our site, it's only because we don't keep them regularly stocked. If you want it, we can get it."

Unfortunately, he called me back a few hours later and told me that his distributor has them on backorder, so I can either cancel or wait. Since TreadDepot had them in stock, I told him to cancel the order. Still, it goes to show the great customer service they offer. We've had new tires bought and installed by DT over the last few years and we've been completely satisfied every time.

So, long story short: Discount Tire.

I love DTD. Still get all my tires from there.

okietool

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
The Goodyears that we on it rode rough and noisy. Goodyear doesn't honor their warranties either.

After about 100 miles, the Michelins are great. Smoother and a heck of a lot less noise than the goodyears. Much better so far

Latest posts

Top Bottom