Best Place To See The Ocean

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Jestik

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Newport Beach is where I was born, raised and now live. IMO, there is just too much to see and do in SoCal to not make your beach experience on Orange County. Yes, the summer time brings the crowds but it is worth every penny. If it is this summer you want to do your beach trip them I would suggest early September for Newport and SoCal. All the schools and colleges (ie crowds) are back in school and the beaches much less crowded. Between the beaches, restaurants, entertainment/amusement parks and the general scenery between Newport and San Diego, you can go wrong.

If you choose to come out this way, let me know and I can give you plenty of pointers.

I appreciate the offer, but I don't think I'll be making it out to California.

Perplexed

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
This is where I was a couple of weeks ago. Like I said above, I don't like crowded beaches. To get to this place, I had to sail a boat past Key West and to the Marquesas Keys. This was a tiny uninhabited island called Boo Boo Key. It took four days to reach this place from Miami. No tourists here. Ever.

[Broken External Image]

What's that black object sticking out of the water near the shoreline? A camera on a tripod?

vvvvvvv

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Northern Oregon coast. The Pacific left me speechless.

This.

We drove much of the coast from SF to near Portland.

474299_10152877675615054_1290354267_o.jpg

Latest posts

Top Bottom