Best Place To See The Ocean

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

pritch

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I lived on the Pacific most of my life, having driven and camped most of the coast from Ensenada to the Canadian border. i learned to dive in the Red Sea, cruised the Med, and boated a bunch in the Puget Sound. I've spent time in in Hawaii, hung out in the keys and used to hit South Beach every winter. Moving to OKC has really triggered salt water withdrawal.

I'm listening to the ocean outside where we are staying in St Augustine right now. (At least during commercials!)

i797.photobucket.com_albums_yy251_PritchFlix_11cd92b103b5d820ce3f5302521baa7c_zps1f1efb81.jpg

Not sure you're looking for. Big water, pristine beach, hot babes, dramatic landscape, etc.

http://youtu.be/F--7DEp26Qo

USN-SCW-Ret

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Being retired US Navy I have seen a lot of ocean. That being said I really enjoyed the Pacific ocean the most, I was stationed all around the ring of fire. The Atlantic just seemed older and dirtier all around. The Indian ocean was way, to far away, beautiful and clear but way to far from home. Here is a picture of my truck just above the Pacific ocean, sitting a top the of the Santa Monica rincon, just above Mugu Rock. (If you just want to see the ocean.)
IMAG0321.jpg

Old Fart

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Being retired US Navy I have seen a lot of ocean. That being said I really enjoyed the Pacific ocean the most, I was stationed all around the ring of fire. The Atlantic just seemed older and dirtier all around. The Indian ocean was way, to far away, beautiful and clear but way to far from home. Here is a picture of my truck just above the Pacific ocean, sitting a top the of the Santa Monica rincon, just above Mugu Rock. (If you just want to see the ocean.)

There is a ton of good viewing out there. I'm glad we made the trip. It's something everyone should consider.

Latest posts

Top Bottom