Best place to sell guns in OKC?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

GC7

Not Actually a Grackle
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I know there's not as much to be made when selling to a retailer, but among the various places that do buy guns in the city, does anyone know which one offers the fairest prices?

GC7

Not Actually a Grackle
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I've tried selling here but I think the guns I'm selling are too common and unless I sell my M&P for $100, you guys aren't gonna be interested.

The only guns I've had success selling here were an old Mosin Nagant and some SNS type pistols.. junk guns that were cheap enough to take a risk on.

O4L

Sharpshooter
Staff Member
Special Hen Moderator Moderator
Reaction score
I've tried selling here but I think the guns I'm selling are too common and unless I sell my M&P for $100, you guys aren't gonna be interested.

The only guns I've had success selling here were an old Mosin Nagant and some SNS type pistols.. junk guns that were cheap enough to take a risk on.
So you're thinking that selling to a retailer will bring you more than it would sell for here?

Well some of us are cheap bastards but I think you will get a better offer here than you would most any gun shop.

I will almost guarantee that you can get more than $100 for a M&P if it is in working condition and hasn't been chewed up by a dog or been dragged down a few miles of dirt road. Hell I might be able to scrape up $150 for a decent example. [emoji16]

Good luck.

Last edited:

GC7

Not Actually a Grackle
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
So you're thinking that selling to a retailer will bring you more than it would sell for here?

Well some of us are cheap bastards but I think you will get a better offer here than you would most any gun shop.

I will almost guarantee that you can get more than $100 for a M&P if it is in working condition and hasn't been chewed up by a dog or been dragged down a few miles of dirt road. Hell I might be able to scrape up $150 for a decent example. [emoji16]

Good luck.

Like I said in my first post, I know that retailers offer less but they'll usually be willing to buy it on sight and I won't have to waste my time hoping for a buyer to be interested. Everything is a tradeoff between time, money, and risk.

So that's why I'm hoping to get recommendations on which local shops aren't total ripoffs when it comes to buying guns.

O4L

Sharpshooter
Staff Member
Special Hen Moderator Moderator
Reaction score
Like I said in my first post, I know that retailers offer less but they'll usually be willing to buy it on sight and I won't have to waste my time hoping for a buyer to be interested. Everything is a tradeoff between time, money, and risk.

So that's why I'm hoping to get recommendations on which local shops aren't total ripoffs when it comes to buying guns.
I don't understand people selling guns or most anything to a dealer where they are most likely to get taken but like I said, good luck.

rc508pir

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
At

If your gun is in excellent condition, at BEST, you will get 50% of what you paid for it if you sell it to a dealer

Latest posts

Top Bottom