Best restaurant for a date?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Hump66

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I've got a date this week so I'm turning to you guys for opinions. What's your favorite casual dining restaurant anywhere between Edmond and Norman, and why? Also give a little description of the place too, i.e. what kind of food, atmosphere, etc. Thanks gang!!!

druryj

In Remembrance / Dec 27 2021
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
If you wanna impress her, take her to SAII Asian Bistro at 6800 N. May. Asain fusion cuisine and sushi...(what you can't eat, you can take home and use for bait later) Nice ambience, great food, great service... and women like it. You'll need reservations there even during the week but casual dress is okay. You can count on it being LAID back. :naughty:

I like the Sake Lobster or Volcano Chicken.

B

BoSox110

Rococo at 2824 N. Penn. Definetley my top restaraunt for fine dining with a laid back atmosphere. Great food and the Chef/Owner will usually come out and make you feel right at home.

Perplexed

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Take her to MacD's. If she's into you, the venue won't matter. If she's not, you'll have saved yourself some bucks.

Larry Morgan

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Take her to MacD's. If she's into you, the venue won't matter. If she's not, you'll have saved yourself some bucks.

That's some good advice right there. Might do something a bit nicer, but there's no reason to seek out the fanciest place around. Save that for special occasions.

Having a fun date where you talk and laugh and get to know each other will go much farther than having a fancy one.

Latest posts

Top Bottom