Best time to shoot at H&H

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

okienate

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
+1 for Sunday morning, Saturday morning will be wide open about 1/2 the time, but you gotta be there right when they open up.

ANY day during the work week (non-holiday weeks only) you'll have tons of open space from 9 until about 10:30 and then again from after 1PM to about 4:30 or so.....

I USED to be able to go out on Wednesday evenings, or pretty much any night Monday through Thursday, and find lots of open lanes, but my have times changed!

cusm

Marksman
Special Hen
Reaction score
Check to make sure they do not have a CCW class when you decide to go. My class was on a Wednesday night and we had 3 groups that took up the range with each group. The week night classes, the first night is class only and then the second is class then range time.

vvvvvvv

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I've never had to wait, but I don't usually go there until 8:15PM or so. Then it seems like half the employees are just lollygagging waiting for closing time.

I've even not had to worry about slipping on brass that late once. They had already swept the bay I was in.

Latest posts

Top Bottom