Best time to shoot at H&H

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

TheAvenger

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
Lucky me, I work about two miles from H & H so anytime I can slip away from work for an hour or so works fine. I generally go on weekday afternoons, and have never had to wait yet.

The biggest problem for most men is making it past the establishment just on the left when you turn off Reno Avenue.

prophet

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Lucky me, I work about two miles from H & H so anytime I can slip away from work for an hour or so works fine. I generally go on weekday afternoons, and have never had to wait yet.

The biggest problem for most men is making it past the establishment just on the left when you turn off Reno Avenue.
It would be hard for ridgeway to pass it up too it would seem, but she visits the one in tulsa. :punch:
[Broken External Image]

bsd230

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I usually go on Friday mornings and it is not too bad. Have no problem getting a lane and there is usually only one maybe two other groups in there with us. Sometimes we have it all to ourselves.

BadgeBunny

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Just want to say thank you to Denny and the guys working the range counter last night. We had a great time -- you guys are a joy to terrorize!! LOL :naughty:

If everything goes well, we will see ya again tonight!:naughty:

cusm

Marksman
Special Hen
Reaction score
What time on Friday evening is the "best" time to go? I am coordinating an outing for a group of us and this Friday is about the only night we can make it for awhile.

Milezc9

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Went up there Sunday afternoon and waited almost an hour for a lane. Normally I would have just left but I had a buddy who had never shot before so he was really excited. No more Sundays for me ever.

Latest posts

Top Bottom