Best way to color fill gun markings??

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

O4L

Sharpshooter
Staff Member
Special Hen Moderator Moderator
Reaction score
I bought a used M&P 9 that had color fill. I couldn't get that crap off fast enough!

Sorry, I just don't get it.

tRidiot

Perpetually dissatisfied
Special Hen
Reaction score
Yes well, you don't get a lot about me. You've made that plenty clear in the past.

To each his own, that's fine with me. I like the color fill. It's not on all my guns, in fact, only about 5 of my ARs, I think. But I like the contrast on some of them. And like I said, it was kinda fun.

Owlcreekok

Marksman
Special Hen
Reaction score
Many Fal'ers use a fine, curved (hooked if you will) dental pick and Testors enamel. We've used it to mark the gas plug settings to reproduce Steyr's markings of same as per originals. The selector's positions as well. As far as highlighting anything else, some do, some don't, to each their own.

druryj

In Remembrance / Dec 27 2021
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Yes well, you don't get a lot about me. You've made that plenty clear in the past.

To each his own, that's fine with me. I like the color fill. It's not on all my guns, in fact, only about 5 of my ARs, I think. But I like the contrast on some of them. And like I said, it was kinda fun.

Looks to me like you one of them dang Gun-Nuts. I bet you need watchin'. :lookaroun

Latest posts

Top Bottom