Better watch your kids closely

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Glocktogo

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Well a woman died in this incident so it should be taken seriously. I don't agree with suing the child, but the net result will be the same. The parents will have to foot the bill should the lawsuit be successful. :(

NikatKimber

Sharpshooter
Staff Member
Special Hen Moderator
Reaction score
What happened to kids having an accident? I can't imagine the kid thought "You know what, I'm just gonna run over that lady"

Then again, after watching the vid of the 6 year old running from the cops in his grandma's car...

Werewolf

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Wtf?! Hey judge

Judge, smudge.

It took a smarmy, slick and greedy lawyer to bring this suit.

There can be no doubt that lawyers definitely serve a useful purpose in our society but how hard would it be for them to exercise a little wisdom on occasion and say to a prospective client, "Say WHAT! You wanna sue a 4 year old ridin' a bicycle on the sidewalk because your granma, who shouldn't have been out on the street anyway was too freaking slow to move out of the way? Get serious and get the hell out of my office!"

grizzly97

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Well a woman died in this incident so it should be taken seriously. I don't agree with suing the child, but the net result will be the same. The parents will have to foot the bill should the lawsuit be successful. :(

It never stated that she died from the accident. It just said she had a fractured hip and some surgeries. Then it stated she died 3 months later with no reason as to why. It's a trick a lot of journalists do to try and get everyone on their side. Not trying to argue, just saying that the paper never said why she died.

Latest posts

Top Bottom