BIDEN SAYS HE WISHES SCHOOLS WOULD TEACH ABOUT ‘ISLAMIC FAITH’

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Seadog

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I say do it. Teach the truth about it being a religion of hatred and evil. Show these kids what it’s really about. It ain’t a religion of peace regardless of what anyone says.
That would be fantastic. I don’t think the progressive propaganda lefty’s would allow that. It is a so called religion of peace. You know. Peace if you convert. Die if you don’t. See peaceful

TwoForFlinching

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Islamic prayer it appears

Crazier things have happened.

Example: V-day last February, me and the more attractive half agreed not to do anything special and just have a night in. Got off work earlier than her planning to surprise her with a crafted dinner and romance. Decided at the last minute to make her a card with my own two crafty hands.

Tossed the steaks on the grill that I had snuck home and seasoned at lunch, grabbed a quick shower, and running low on time, checked the steaks in the buff as not to cruise past the tasty sear straight into bitter burned territory. Running out of time, I decided to knock out the card real quick so it could dry as I got dressed.

Arms full of crafting supplies, made my way to the table, tripped on the area rug, took a tumble, glitter bottle exploded all over my nether regions. Once in a million incident.

Needless to say, it was pretty nuts.

dennishoddy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
We had a lady come teach a bible lesson when I was in grade school at Morrison in the late 70s and early 80s.
I did too. Every day in fact. Went to a private school supported by a church. It didn't turn me into some religious zealot or bible thumper.
Just gave me an understanding of that religion and the understanding of right and wrong in society related to it.
I actually questioned some of the teaching. I was a skeptic even then about what I was told.
I'm actually mixed about teaching religion in public schools. I don't believe it should be teached as a curriculum, but I do believe there should be a history class about every religion to inform the students how religion has shaped history.
Every religion has their own side of the story, so again I'm not sure how that history can be presented without bias by the teacher.
Perhaps Buddhism started in this century and this was their theory about a higher figure, then move on to Shinto with the same requirement that only the history of when it started and its basic theory's of a higher being, and move on to the rest.
Must be in a documented class session with no deviation from the written curriculum, presented and moved on.
Ok, I'm not an idiot and know that is a pipe dream about education that will never happen so I just wore out my finger tips even typing it.
That is what would happen in a perfect world or years ago when education actually did that in my school. Just a general overall education about other religions.

dennishoddy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score

Example: V-day last February, me and the more attractive half agreed not to do anything special and just have a night in. Got off work earlier than her planning to surprise her with a crafted dinner and romance. Decided at the last minute to make her a card with my own two crafty hands.

Tossed the steaks on the grill that I had snuck home and seasoned at lunch, grabbed a quick shower, and running low on time, checked the steaks in the buff as not to cruise past the tasty sear straight into bitter burned territory. Running out of time, I decided to knock out the card real quick so it could dry as I got dressed.

Arms full of crafting supplies, made my way to the table, tripped on the area rug, took a tumble, glitter bottle exploded all over my nether regions. Once in a million incident.

Great excuse to deflect you had been to the stripper joint and got some glitter on you. I commend you for the story!

chuter

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score

Pics or it didn't happen....surely she took a pic of that

druryj

In Remembrance / Dec 27 2021
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
If people can't see though his suit and see what he is all about they are as stupid as he is... He is a radical and will literally do anything to finally attain the office he has sought for decades. He'll d whatever the left wants, increased taxes, gun control, regulations that outlaw occupations, more investments in "green energy" etc... If they vote for him they deserve him. But I honestly think there are more Trump supporters than there are Biden voters and that is going to turn the tide against Biden in November.

We can only hope and pray...and VOTE!

druryj

In Remembrance / Dec 27 2021
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Pics or it didn't happen....surely she took a pic of that

Uh... @TwoForFlinching; please send PICS by PM to: @chuter only. (if others also would like pics of TwoFor's glittery nethers, please contact him directly by PM, I'm sure he'd be happy to provide for your viewing pleasure.)

EDIT: I can oniy imagine, but I guess some would say it's pretty nuts too.

Latest posts

Top Bottom