Big Gun Show this weekend

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

zoomaster1

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Thinking on going myself. Just got paid my 120 hrs of vacation from old job, and in market for a new 1911. I'd prefer Sports World or Medlocks, but all their inventory will be at the "show".

poopgiggle

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I got my target rifle sold (to a guy who wanted it for his kid, no less) and got a M&P 9c from OPS for a good price and some bullets from J&K. Good deal all around.

ArGyLe64

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
get out your steel toes! the hoveround nazi's will be jamming the isles! lol

Yes!!! I'm so glad someone else knows my pain. Last time I went (2008) my heels were bleeding from the hovarounds hitting the back of my ankles. I'm 31 and in pretty good shape but last time I went my knees and hips were killing me from dodging those fat bastards in the hovarounds.

BigDiezel

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Anyone see the idiot driving a golfcart through the aisle ? He was looking at guns on both sides while driving . Now that was just funny..

Another hovaround user made me laugh for quite awhile. He almost ran over someone and said , Oh , sorry i got tied up looking at these guns... LOL . He wasn't even stoping to look at them , hes was goin and looking at the same time thinking everyone would get outta his way. Someone shoulda punched him and disconnected his battery..

yukonjack

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
What was up with all the obese people hogging the whole aisle? And if you're takin' your toothless girlfriend on a date to the gun show it's just flat out rude and impolite to walk hand-n-hand, side by side, down the middle of the aisles between the tables.

Latest posts

Top Bottom