Bill Murry at restaurant in Ponca City...

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

docohm

Maximus Shooterist
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I've lived in Ponca City since 1979, never heard of the "Jack Walsh Steakhouse". Google doesn't know about it either. I wonder if they meant the Rusty Barrel?

KOPBET

Duck of Death
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
kcst7.com is a satirical and fantasy website. None of the articles on kcst7.com should be considered true and are simply works of satire or fantasy meant for entertainment purposes. The satirical and fantasy articles on kcst7.com poke fun at our celebrity obsessed cultures and the politically correct world we’re forced to live in.

tRidiot

Perpetually dissatisfied
Special Hen
Reaction score
Haha. I hadn't heard of that place, either, so I was trying to look it up. Funny. Although... what the point of the story is, I don't know?

:ugh2:

dennishoddy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Lived in Ponca for many years. No such animal ever existed in this town.
Now if they said Enrique's at the airport, it would have had a little more plausibility, although it is a Tex mex restaurant that's very popular with those that use Geeenwood Aviation as a fueling stop for private and small government jets, then taxi over to the restaurant.

Last edited:

Latest posts

Top Bottom