Bill would allow concealed weapons across state lines

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Sanford

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
A bit more on the same topic...

NRA-Backed Concealed Carry Reciprocity Bill Picks Up Support in Both Chambers of Congress

The Constitutional Concealed Carry Reciprocity Act of 2015:

• Respects the rights of individuals who possess concealed carry permits from their home state or who are not prohibited from carrying concealed in their home state to exercise those rights in any other state that does not prohibit concealed carry.
  • Would not override state laws governing the time, place or manner of carriage or establish national standards for concealed carry. Individual state gun laws would still be respected. Concealed carry reciprocity would simply ensure that states honor permits issued by other states, just as they do with drivers’ licenses.
  • If under federal law a person is prohibited from carrying a firearm, they will continue to be prohibited from doing so under this bill.
  • The U.S. Senate version of the bill was introduced by Senator John Cornyn (TX) on February 12, 2015.

Last edited:

ConstitutionCowboy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Keep the feds out of the RKBA. If anything, the feds should be repealing all the unconstitutional law instead of making more!

Not even the several states should require a person to get a permit/license to own or carry a gun, open or concealed.

When has the feds ever passed a law that gave more than it took?

Woody

electriccowboy

Marksman
Reaction score
Here's how I see it.
A well regulated militia, being necessary to the security of a free state, the right of the people to keep and bear arms, shall not be infringed.

Any law that is out there now or can come about that deals with my right to keep and bear arms is an infringement of those right's.

For your convenience you would like to be able to drive all over the USA and carry your firearm.
I say if it where not for the infringement upon your right's already, you could do that.

The laws that the states have made infringe upon your right and there for should be removed from the books. This does not mean that one should hand it over to the feds to control. That would just add to the problem.

Surveyor1653

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
What would be awesome would be if they burned those calories nullifying every violation of the Second Amendment and we could go back to buying things out of the back of magazines again.

i37.tinypic.com_2j2hkix.jpg

Latest posts

Top Bottom