Bills of Sale

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Walrus

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Or a fromunda swab. Properly pickled DNA maybe has a longer half-life.

Seriously, I've gotten awful picky about who I buy from. Bill of sale, 4473, FFL transfer = deal-breaker. Nothing personal, just bidness and it's my preference. Works well both ways.

RustedBeef

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Obviously, main point I was trying to make is anyone under the right circumstances could draw up a bill of sale with anyone else's name on it in their own free time, I was always told if you are going to have a bill of sale on something, for example a gun, car, or whatever, it has to be notarized

I have a bill of sale for my car notarized. Who would you go to for a gun receipt?

SPDguns

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
If the gun is found at a crime scene, you have the name and signature of the buyer. This should be enough to start LE looking in another direction if they discover you owned the gun at some point.
There is a huge misconception as to the "tracking" of firearms by serial number.

Mkokc

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I have a bill of sale for my car notarized. Who would you go to for a gun receipt?
A receipt is a receipt, a bill of sale between two people not a business is two different things, not arguing this point anymore, you do things your way and I'll do things mine, argue someone else's opinion now

Latest posts

Top Bottom