Black Aces Tactical

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Fredkrueger100

Dream Master
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I just received my BAT 12 gauge bull pup and I have to say it is awesome!! The thing weighs next to nothing for a 12 gauge. I put a sig red dot on it and a light. It came with two 5 round mags and I ordered two 10 rounders for it. I couldn’t find any other ones in stock. It came in a hard case and had a little case with two chokes. I may shoot it tomorrow when I get home from work. I’ll let you know how it does.
72D9FB3B-5900-459A-8E11-2182DD99040E.jpeg
55790F0A-B790-493A-8D07-D7D6265C35C2.jpeg
8834639A-5B24-4E79-9B9C-BABEBB00ABAA.jpeg

rc508pir

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I hope nothing ever goes wrong with it because Black Aces Tactical's customer support SUX ASS!!! As in NON existant. I have a problem with mine going on 3 months and NOT a word back from Black Aces after 30+ emails

I have that same model

GlockPride

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
My cousin has one of those. His is a jam-o-matic.

I hope you have better luck.

This here. Black Aces makes some cool looking guns and the price seems very reasonable. However, I can’t seem to find anybody who has one that works. They all seem to jam or not run right. I don’t know how a company produces products that no one can seem to get to work correctly in any model. Weird.

Gunbuffer

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
This here. Black Aces makes some cool looking guns and the price seems very reasonable. However, I can’t seem to find anybody who has one that works. They all seem to jam or not run right. I don’t know how a company produces products that no one can seem to get to work correctly in any model. Weird.
They’ve been putting out cool looking garbage since day one

El Pablo

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Do their suppressors work? You'd think they could build a suppressor that worked. Not much to suppressors at all. I'd hope their level action shotgun would work too.

Fredkrueger100

Dream Master
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Well I guess I should have asked before I bought it. I figured it would be good being made in Turkey. They’ve been making guns longer than anybody I believe. Hopefully I will get lucky. I read reviews on PSA and they were all positive. But I’ll let you know if mine is a piece of crap.