BLM .... Really, or Not?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

SHOTGUN12

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Just wondering whether these rumors about BLM coming to a town near you, have any legitimacy?
I would think if so, this would be THE topic of conversation around the state, but haven't seen or
heard a thing.

cobra1

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
When i was stationed at George AFB in the early 80's in the Mojave BLM meant Bureau of Land Management, me and a buddy went to K mart to buy a hunting license, lady behind the counter did not know what we were talking about, buddy got mad, (Arkansas), went to Chief
Auto Parts, bought a 200,000 cp? spotlight, spent 6 months getting drunk and hosing jack rabbits in the Mojave (BLM)

Seadog

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Just wondering whether these rumors about BLM coming to a town near you, have any legitimacy?
I would think if so, this would be THE topic of conversation around the state, but haven't seen or
heard a thing.
I’ve just heard about OKC and seen the news. Then heard about Ponka and Lawton but haven’t heard anything. It reminds me of when kids or people call in fake attacks at schools. This BLM shenanigans should be a form of terrorism. Too much destruction and extra lives have been lost just due to the so-called protests that have erupted into riots and destruction. Millions of dollars worth of destruction. If the majority of people were loud and outspoken about how this was wrong I’d be a little more understanding but just the fact that it is a little cliff note and others justify it makes me not give a rats arse

dennishoddy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
The Ponca City BLM March is scheduled tomorrow, June 8.
Marchers are going to assemble in a park by the high school at noon and march almost a mile to city hall in 93 degree heat.

Fredkrueger100

Dream Master
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
BLM is just a bunch of racist pieces of crap. I heard they were coming to downtown Shawnee. Don’t know if they ever did or not. They should be a terrorist organization too.

SHOTGUN12

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
BLM is just a bunch of racist pieces of crap .... They should be a terrorist organization too.

I thought they already were. :scratch:

They're nothing more than an enemy of the US like ISIS, Taliban, or any other enemy we have around the world that want
to see the majority of the population of this country dead.
:fullauto:
Only difference is .... they're domestic, and not foreign. So what. Thought that wasn't supposed to matter?
Unless they changed all those oaths that have been sworn for so long, by so many.

Latest posts

Top Bottom