Bocephus’s Treasure

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Snattlerake

Conservitum Americum
Special Hen
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
46   0   0
How interested. I just happen to be on here giving away a box. A nice box I’m going to restore. But what a fun idea ! I love it. How can I get in on this box action of yours ?
Aye! Ye be welcome here! All ye have to do laddie is ask on this thread. Just let people know if ye live in OKC or Tulsa or parts elsewhere in the highlands.

DavidMcmillan

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
89   0   0
Did the “Treasure Box” make it to OKC? It looks like I will be in Tulsa later this week, and could likely meet up to transport to the city. I have a box in the back of my car with a good assortment of “stuff” that needs to be added to the treasure chest.

Last edited:

CutBaitNBlowSh*tUp4ALivin

I like rimfire and rimfire accessories. Yup. Mmhmm
Special Hen
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
141   0   0
Did the “Treasure Box” make it to OKC? It looks like I will be in Tulsa later this week, and could likely meet up to transport to the city. I have a box in the back of my car with a good assortment of “stuff” that needs to be added to the treasure chest.
I had to cancel my trip due to a bug, as far as I know it's still there. You will probably get back there before me haha

Latest posts

Top Bottom