Bocephus’s Treasure

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

red dirt shootist

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I’m out living life old man.
It’s almost time for you to put your pjs and slippers on and go to bed.
You got that right. Today was all you can eat oatmeal Wednesday at the senior center, tonight I'm slipping on a high capacity diaper under the pj's, just in case there's a backup.

HoLeChit

Here for Frens
Special Hen
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
58   0   0
Lol. When you at the shoppette with a box of depends under one arm and a case of Colorado koolaid in the other, you're livin.
I more or less experienced this the other day. I was at the class 8 (I still don’t understand why it’s called that) with a bottle of talisker 10 in one hand and a bottle of tums under my arm, discussing good whiskey and scotch with some oldass retired army turds, giving every uniformed officer that walked down our aisle a hard time. We were definitely living it up.

Last edited:

Snattlerake

Conservitum Americum
Special Hen
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
46   0   0
I more or less experienced this the other day. I was at the class 8 (I still don’t understand why it’s called that) with a bottle of talisker 10 in one hand and a bottle of tums under my arm, discussing good whiskey and scotch with some oldass retired army turds, giving every uniformed officer that walked down our aisle a hard time. We were definitely living it up.
Don't you mean the Class 6? Class 8 is medical. I was a medical supply officer.

The 10 classes of supply:

Class I: Subsistence. Includes issued foods, drinking water, and health & comfort items. (The items in Class I can also be found in Class VI.)

Class II: Clothing and equipment.

Class III: Petroleum, oils and lubricants

Class IV: Construction materials to support military programs. (Those last four words are critical to separating Class IV and Class X.)

Class V: Munitions. Ammo, bombs, explosives, mines, fuzes and detonators, pyro, missiles and rockets, propellant, and anything else that goes bang.

Class VI: Personal demand items sold in military exchanges.

Class VII: Major end items such as vehicles or aircraft

Class VIII: Medical materiel, including repair parts unique to medical equipment

Class VIIIa: Medical consumables not including blood or blood products

Class VIIIb: Blood products

Class IX: Repair parts

Class X: Materiel to support nonmilitary programs

For REAL entertainment, an item can exist in more t

Latest posts

Top Bottom