Bocephus’s Treasure

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Almost Jack Burton

Not the real Jack Burton but close.
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
22   0   0
Thanks to everyone who participated in the Bocephus Treasure Box fiasco ! It ran almost 10 months before it just kinda petered out, an early post said it wouldn’t last a month but they were wrong, I was hoping for a year but it is what it is, the boxes and remains were sold for 30.00 cash and that will be donated to a charity, anyone who ever took the box should chime in with a specific charity they prefer and I’ll take it from there. If anyone ever gets another one started I have some stuff to add and will probably accumulate more as days go by.
Not trying to be "that guy" but maybe a youth shooting organization would be best. Try to get more youths involved in shooting/outdoors.
Or just something for kids in general.

Buck98

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
14   0   0
I’m all for it and have a few things to add, but unfortunately I’m in the Ada area and inquired into it’s whereabouts in the past and don’t believe it ever made it this direction. Maybe it was here before I knew about it.

Almost Jack Burton

Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
22   0   0
I’d be down to join in again, I get all kinds of stuff from customers that I do work for and it builds up over time, maybe we could figure out a way it could make it to more “ out of the way” places ?!
I usually travel the state for work, lately I have been domiciled 6-7 days a week on 10hr shifts in OKC but that probably will change in the next few months. I have no issues traveling it. The problem that arises it some people don't want to do the same. I thoroughly enjoyed the experience, even when there was nothing I needed or wanted in the boxes it was fun to sort through them.

Snattlerake

Conservitum Americum
Special Hen
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
46   0   0
I usually travel the state for work, lately I have been domiciled 6-7 days a week on 10hr shifts in OKC but that probably will change in the next few months. I have no issues traveling it. The problem that arises it some people don't want to do the same. I thoroughly enjoyed the experience, even when there was nothing I needed or wanted in the boxes it was fun to sort through them.
And it gives me the satisfaction of ridding myself of still valuable items I'll never use but I know someone would want. Therefore the shelves can be emptied and my conscience satisfied.

Almost Jack Burton

Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
22   0   0
And it gives me the satisfaction of ridding myself of still valuable items I'll never use but I know someone would want. Therefore the shelves can be emptied and my conscience satisfied.
And your significant other can't accuse you of being a hoarder hahahahaha.

hipshot

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
52   0   0
I made 2 trips from Tulsa to OKC and 1 trip to Bristow and a few shorter trips to either pick up or deliver, I don’t mind doing it some more but hopefully others will pitch in and help out !

Latest posts

Top Bottom