Bocephus’s Treasure

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

HoLeChit

Here for Frens
Special Hen
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
58   0   0
Don't you mean the Class 6? Class 8 is medical. I was a medical supply officer.

The 10 classes of supply:

Class I: Subsistence. Includes issued foods, drinking water, and health & comfort items. (The items in Class I can also be found in Class VI.)

Class II: Clothing and equipment.

Class III: Petroleum, oils and lubricants

Class IV: Construction materials to support military programs. (Those last four words are critical to separating Class IV and Class X.)

Class V: Munitions. Ammo, bombs, explosives, mines, fuzes and detonators, pyro, missiles and rockets, propellant, and anything else that goes bang.

Class VI: Personal demand items sold in military exchanges.

Class VII: Major end items such as vehicles or aircraft

Class VIII: Medical materiel, including repair parts unique to medical equipment

Class VIIIa: Medical consumables not including blood or blood products

Class VIIIb: Blood products

Class IX: Repair parts

Class X: Materiel to support nonmilitary programs

For REAL entertainment, an item can exist in more t
You are likely right, unless good booze could be considered a class 6a, medical consumable?

In the Marines we just called it the exchange or the liquor store.

SSG_McD

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Rating - 85.3%
29   5   0
You are likely right, unless good booze could be considered a class 6a, medical consumable?

In the Marines we just called it the exchange or the liquor store.
You need to go to bed. You and jevapa need to get your rest. I would hate to see a silver alert for you two.

HoLeChit

Here for Frens
Special Hen
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
58   0   0
You need to go to bed. You and jevapa need to get your rest. I would hate to see a silver alert for you two.
Jokes on you bud, I was already in bed and asleep well before you posted this.

Whoever has the box, shoot me a PM or text, let’s get this thread/project back on track and moving, rather than allowing this thread to become a place for people to sit around and start talking bad/down to OSA’ers and insulting older folks.

HoLeChit

Here for Frens
Special Hen
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
58   0   0
Did someone say Talisker 10?

Now that would be a treasure!
It’s such wonderful stuff. Probably one of my top 3 favorite alcoholic beverages ever. It’s $30 less on base than it is out in town. That alone makes the drive worth it. The flanken/Kali beef ribs and other steaks in the commissary only sweeten the deal.

O4L

Sharpshooter
Staff Member
Special Hen Moderator Moderator
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
30   0   0
It’s such wonderful stuff. Probably one of my top 3 favorite alcoholic beverages ever. It’s $30 less on base than it is out in town. That alone makes the drive worth it. The flanken/Kali beef ribs and other steaks in the commissary only sweeten the deal.
You're making me jealous. I can't shop on base. It's my second favorite scotch after Lagavulin 16.

SSG_McD

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Rating - 85.3%
29   5   0
Jokes on you bud, I was already in bed and asleep well before you posted this.

Whoever has the box, shoot me a PM or text, let’s get this thread/project back on track and moving, rather than allowing this thread to become a place for people to sit around and start talking bad/down to OSA’ers and insulting older folks.
You request to get this thread back on track when it starts bothering you. But when you’re on my posts and your buddy is there you want to instigate or follow.

Latest posts

Top Bottom