Bocephus’s Treasure

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

swampratt

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
69   0   0
I've been dreaming about a jointer.
FUDGE!!!
I think you need to make it over here.

I will be pulling my boat out of the shed this morning to get behind it and let a buddy get a bunch of roofing shingles to cover a new shed he just built.
That Jointer is behind/beside the boat and I can pull it out also.

Good morning all.
I just finished off 2 fried eggs and a pork chop and ready to get outside.
Try to fix my Fred Sanford back yard some more.

red dirt shootist

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
FUDGE!!!
I think you need to make it over here.

I will be pulling my boat out of the shed this morning to get behind it and let a buddy get a bunch of roofing shingles to cover a new shed he just built.
That Jointer is behind/beside the boat and I can pull it out also.

Good morning all.
I just finished off 2 fried eggs and a pork chop and ready to get outside.
Try to fix my Fred Sanford back yard some more.
I'll call you in a bit, I can come today or tommorow.

SSG_McD

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Rating - 82.1%
23   5   0
I claimed the banana box of treasures first and the deal is to take what I wanted and pass the rest to someone else, I did take some things BUT, I also added some stuff to it as well ! I’ll pass it on to whoever claims it next and let’s keep it going as long as we can ! Thanks for the idea Bocephus !
I won’t ship or travel too much out of the way unless I end up making a trip to the city for other reasons but hopefully it’ll end up there at some point ?!

EDIT: I’m getting questions on what’s in the box, That is the beauty of it, it’s gotta always be a surprise, you just take the box and go, once you get home or wherever you go thru it, take what you want and leave something for the next person !! Hopefully there’s a lot of honest, giving folks here that’ll t keep some decent stuff going around !
Can we start a circulation list? I have a lot to add to it.

hipshot

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
52   0   0
I also don’t know what the box is but I have an artillery ammo crate if the box needs to upsize.
It is a pretty strong banana box with a couple of trash bags of stuff in it, the trash bags keeps anyone from looking until they leave from whoever they got it from, anyone can upgrade if they want ! Thanks

Latest posts

Top Bottom