Bocephus’s Treasure

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

JEVapa

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Banned Supporter
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
92   0   0
The thing about free sh*t here, is none of the cheap seats will drive to get it. Nice gesture but that sh*t’ll stop at some cheapass mf’s barn/garage, because he/she ain’t gonna spend NO GD $$ to make some free stuff disappear. Even if they gettin a deal. Pfffft! That’s it folks!

Last edited:

SSG_McD

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Rating - 82.1%
23   5   0
The thing about free sh*t here, is none of the cheap seats will drive to get it. Nice gesture but that sh*t’ll stop at some chaepass mf’s barn/garage, because he/she ain’t gonna spend NO GD $$ to make some free stuff disappear. Even if they gettin a deal. Pfffft! That’s it folks!
Quality input as usual.

red dirt shootist

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
The thing about free sh*t here, is none of the cheap seats will drive to get it. Nice gesture but that sh*t’ll stop at some chaepass mf’s barn/garage, because he/she ain’t gonna spend NO GD $$ to make some free stuff disappear. Even if they gettin a deal. Pfffft! That’s it folks!
You're not having regular bowel movements are you?

MilitantBEEMER

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
89   0   0

Old Noob

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
5   0   0
I wont be picking up the treasure box until after you and I meet up. I am confident we can get it to you OKC folks after it circulates up here a few times.
Seems to me that the OKC folk should start a box themselves. Not sure why so many are trying to hijack the Tulsa area box.

Latest posts

Top Bottom