Bocephus’s Treasure

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

JEVapa

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Banned Supporter
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
92   0   0
I get what you’re saying but I really hope everyone here will do right by it, I’m gonna keep the faith that they will and send positive thoughts to everyone who takes a turn with it, and every night when I say my bedtime prayers I’ll ask that anyone who really abuses it get fleas in their armpits !!
I would be a lot less cynical about it if not for personal experiences on free stuff dealing with people on this forum. I tend to be pretty generous, and a lot of times hand off trinkets or widgets based on what someone says they like...stuff I don't use or need, but something "they could really use" or so they tell me...only to see it in the classifieds. Kinda sh***y. If I post up a box of free stuff and someone gets it, they can do whatever they want, IDC, but when you hook someone up, then ok, you just entered the turd zone and I probably won't do any business with you again. It's made me decide to just put away generosity and save it for folks who are worth a S. Same kinda goes for people who want me to drive to them to give them my free stuff, WTF?

Anyway, I hope it works out but I doubt it much. I have zero faith in about 80% of the people here that they won't try to make a buck or hand off to someone else or not use it as a dumpster for their leftover junk. Kinda sad and pathetic but it is what it is.

Latest posts

Top Bottom